Devin R. Lucas is a Real Estate Attorney, Real Estate Broker and REALTOR®; Courtney R. Lucas is a REALTOR® and CPA. The Lucases assists individuals and investors in all forms of real estate transactions – buying and selling and so much more – with emphasis in residential real estate in Newport Beach, Costa Mesa and surrounding Southern California communities.
The Lucases work with Villa Real Estate – the area’s leading luxury residential brokerage – to combine their own objective acumen and outside the box capabilities with Villa Real Estate’s unparalleled market exposure, servicing, insight, marketing professionals and opportunities.
Lean more about selling your home with the Lucases (click here)
Learn more about buying your home with the Lucases (click here)
REAL ESTATE LEGAL SERVICES
In addition to purchases, sales and leasing the Lucases can provide in combination with Villa Real Estate, Lucas Real Estate can assist individuals and investors with a host of transactional and related legal issues including the below. To schedule a consultation, email (firstname.lastname@example.org), call (949-478-1623) or click here to book a consultation.
– Real estate sales / Selling your home or investment property (click here for additional info)
– Real estate purchases / Buying you home or investment property (click here for additional info)
– Family transactions / Propositions 58 and 193 (selling or gifting to children, grandchildren, etc.) (click here for additional info)
– Trust, Estate and Probate Sales (click here for additional info)
– Trust and Estate administration and management as to sale of real property (click here for additional info)
– Private party transactions
– 1031 Exchanges (click here for additional info)
– For sale by owner assistance
– Document review and revision
– Ownership agreements, buy-out agreements, joint venture agreements, Lease agreements, option agreements
– Formation of LLC(s) to hold and manage real estate
– Deeds of Trust, Promissory Notes and other investor, seller or family financing
– Real estate leasing
– Property Management (click here for additional info)
– Landlord – Tenant matters
– Legal consultation services (click here for additional info and/or to book a consultation)
– Dispute Resolution / Mediation (see below / click here for additional info)
– Easement Agreements
– Boundary line disputes
– Fence and monument disputes / enforcement of California’s “Good Neighbor Fence Act” (click here for additional info)
– Neighbor disputes
– Construction contracting
– Additional real property matters
MEDIATION | DISPUTE RESOLUTION | ADR SERVICES
Mr. Lucas is frequently retained to serve as a Mediator for voluntary, non-binding, dispute resolution – often required pursuant to purchase and lease agreements prior to filing suit. Mr. Lucas’ extensive legal background and active work in real estate sales and leasing provides a unique ability to work with parties in all forms of discord – from return of initial down payment money or security deposits to specific performance claims on multi-million dollar estates to non-disclosure and fraud claims – and the myriad of other unfortunate events that frequently lend to costly litigation.
Mr. Lucas is on the panel of mediators via the California Association of REALTORS® Real Estate Mediation Center for Consumers.