Lucas Real Estate is a unique full-service residential real estate brokerage and residential real estate law firm, offering both real estate brokerage services and real estate legal services, including expert tax advice, under one roof. 100 percent of our business is California residential real estate. Devin R. Lucas (full bio) is a Real Estate Attorney, Real Estate Broker and REALTOR®; Courtney R. Lucas (full bio) is a REALTOR®, CPA and former Assurance Manager with Ernst & Young.
The Lucases assists individuals, investors and trustees in all forms of real estate transactions – buying, selling, management, investment, discrete and confidential transactions, for sale by owner, dispute resolution and mediation, and so much more – with emphasis in residential real estate in Newport Beach, Costa Mesa and surrounding Southern California communities.
For discrete and confidential transactions (including confidentiality agreements, LLCs and third-party LLC management to legally distance true ownership away from public records), Lucas Real Estate is second to none in assisting high profile clientele and foreign investment with residential real estate. Likewise, Lucas Real Estate is especially adept with investment properties and trust and estate administration. Read on, and explore the rest of our website, including our blog, for expert legal articles and to learn more about our unique practice.
REAL ESTATE SERVICES
- Real Estate Sales (click here for additional information on selling your residential or investment real estate)
- Real Estate Purchases (click here for additional information on buying residential or investment real estate)
- Family Transactions – selling or gifting to children or grandchildren – Proposition 19, former Propositions 58 and 193 (click here for additional information on family transactions)
- For Sale By Owner Assistance and Private Party Transactions (additional info on for sale by owner and private transactions)
- Trust, Estate and Probate Sales / Trust Administration and Management as to Real Property (additional info on trust, estate and probate matters)
- 1031 Exchanges (additional info on 1031 exchanges)
- Document Review, Drafting and Revision (i.e. purchase agreements, ownership agreements, buy-out agreements, joint venture agreements, lease agreements, option agreements, etc.) (additional info on document review, drafting and revision)
- Formation of LLC(s) to Hold and Manage Real Estate (additional info on forming LLCs)
- Deeds of Trust, Promissory Notes and Other Investor, Seller or Family Financing (additional info on deeds of trust and seller financing)
- Property Management and Leasing (additional info on property management) as well as some Landlord – Tenant Matters (additional info on landlord-tenant)
- Legal Real Estate Consultation Services (additional info on consultations)
- Dispute Resolution and Mediation (additional info on mediation and dispute resolution)
- Misc. Real Estate matters (additional info on misc. real estate matters)
- Planning and Entitlements (additional info on planning and entitlements)
Lucas Real Estate assists individuals and investors with a host of transactional and related legal issues including the above. To schedule a consultation, email (email@example.com), call (949-478-1623) or click here to book a consultation.