Lucas Real Estate is a unique full-service residential real estate brokerage and residential real estate law firm, offering both real estate brokerage services and real estate legal services, including expert tax advice, under one roof.
The Lucases assists individuals, investors and trustees in all forms of real estate transactions – buying, selling, management, foreign investment, discrete and confidential transactions, dispute resolution, and so much more – with emphasis in residential real estate in Newport Beach (specializing in Newport Heights, Newport Coast, Corona Del Mar, the Newport Peninsula and Peninsula Point), Costa Mesa (specializing in Eastside Costa Mesa and Mesa del Mar) and surrounding Southern California communities.
Lucas Real Estate is especially adept with investment properties and trust and estate administration, where our attorney and CPA backgrounds are especially useful and assuring.
Likewise, for discrete and confidential transactions (including confidentiality agreements, LLCs and third-party LLC management to legally distance true ownership away from public records), Lucas Real Estate is second to none in assisting high profile clientele and foreign investment with residential real estate.
Read on, and explore the rest of our website, including our blog, for expert legal articles and to learn more about our unique practice.
Virtually all services can be conducted in-person, via video conference or teleconference; we use the latest technology to ensure our business and your goals move seamlessly in this challenging time.
For traditional on-market residential real estate sales, the Lucases work with Villa Real Estate – the area’s leading luxury residential brokerage – to combine their own objective acumen and outside the box capabilities with Villa Real Estate’s unparalleled market exposure, servicing, insight, marketing professionals and opportunities.
REAL ESTATE LEGAL SERVICES
- Real Estate Sales (additional info on real estate sales)
- Real Estate Purchases (additional info on real estate purchases)
- Family Transactions / Proposition 19, Propositions 58 and 193 (i.e. selling or gifting to children, grandchildren, etc.) and Propositions 60 and 90 (portability of property tax transfers) (additional info on family transactions)
- Trust, Estate and Probate Sales / Trust Administration and Management as to Real Property (additional info on trust, estate and probate matters)
- 1031 Exchanges (additional info on 1031 exchanges)
- Private Party Transactions and For Sale By Owner Assistance (additional info on private transactions)
- Document Review, Drafting and Revision (i.e. purchase agreements, ownership agreements, buy-out agreements, joint venture agreements, lease agreements, option agreements, etc.) (additional info on document review, drafting and revision)
- Formation of LLC(s) to Hold and Manage Real Estate (additional info on forming LLCs)
- Deeds of Trust, Promissory Notes and Other Investor, Seller or Family Financing (additional info on deeds of trust and seller financing)
- Property Management and Leasing (additional info on property management)
- Landlord – Tenant Matters (including discord) (additional info on landlord-tenant)
- Legal Real Estate Consultation Services (additional info on consultations)
- Dispute Resolution and Mediation (additional info on mediation and dispute resolution)
- Real Estate Litigation in exceptional circumstances (additional info on litigation)
- Misc. Real Estate matters (additional info on misc. real estate matters)
- Planning and Entitlements (additional info on planning and entitlements)
Lucas Real Estate assists individuals and investors with a host of transactional and related legal issues including the above. To schedule a consultation, email (firstname.lastname@example.org), call (949-478-1623) or click here to book a consultation.