Lucas Real Estate is a unique full-service residential real estate law firm and residential real estate brokerage firm, offering both real estate legal services and real estate brokerage services, including expert tax advice, under one roof.
Devin R. Lucas (full bio) is a Real Estate Attorney, Real Estate Broker and REALTOR®; Courtney R. Lucas (full bio) is a REALTOR®, CPA and former Assurance Manager with Ernst & Young. The Lucases assists individuals and investors in all forms of real estate transactions – buying, selling, discord, dispute resolution, and so much more – with emphasis in residential real estate in Newport Beach, Costa Mesa and surrounding Southern California communities.
Read on, and explore the rest of our website, including our blog, for expert legal articles and to learn more about our unique practice.
Virtually all services can be conducted in-person, via video conference or teleconference; we use the latest technology to ensure our business and your goals move seamlessly in this challenging time.
For traditional on-market residential real estate sales, the Lucases work with Villa Real Estate – the area’s leading luxury residential brokerage – to combine their own objective acumen and outside the box capabilities with Villa Real Estate’s unparalleled market exposure, servicing, insight, marketing professionals and opportunities.
Lean more about selling your home with the Lucases (click here)
Learn more about buying your home with the Lucases (click here)
REAL ESTATE LEGAL SERVICES
- Real Estate Sales (additional info on real estate sales)
- Real Estate Purchases (additional info on real estate purchases)
- Family Transactions / Propositions 58 and 193 (i.e. selling or gifting to children, grandchildren, etc.) (additional info on family transactions)
- Trust, Estate and Probate Sales / Trust Administration and Management as to Real Property (additional info on trust, estate and probate matters)
- 1031 Exchanges (additional info on 1031 exchanges)
- Private Party Transactions and For Sale By Owner Assistance (additional info on private transactions)
- Document Review, Drafting and Revision (i.e. purchase agreements, ownership agreements, buy-out agreements, joint venture agreements, lease agreements, option agreements, etc.) (additional info on document review, drafting and revision)
- Formation of LLC(s) to Hold and Manage Real Estate (additional info on forming LLCs)
- Deeds of Trust, Promissory Notes and Other Investor, Seller or Family Financing (additional info on deeds of trust and seller financing)
- Property Management (additional info on property management)
- Landlord – Tenant Matters (including discord) (additional info on landlord-tenant)
- Legal Real Estate Consultation Services (additional info on consultations)
- Dispute Resolution and Mediation (additional info on mediation and dispute resolution)
- Real Estate Litigation in exceptional circumstances (additional info on litigation)
- Misc. Real Estate matters (additional info on misc. real estate matters)
- Planning and Entitlements (additional info on planning and entitlements)
Lucas Real Estate assists individuals and investors with a host of transactional and related legal issues including the above. To schedule a consultation, email (firstname.lastname@example.org), call (949-478-1623) or click here to book a consultation.